• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M211 windows 4 sale

jrosbo

I have a couple of front windows for an m211 for sale that were sent to me in error. I ordered them for an m35 and when I got them they would not fit. So I called the guy up and told him and he went and checked the truck he took them off of and when he called back he said they were off an m211 according to the dash tag. He also told me that since I paid for them they were mine [:(!] . So now they are for sale or will trade for some window frames for an m35. They are in really good shape, no rust, and the seals are there. they are 34 1/4" X 16 1/2". Any one interested?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks