• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Employment Opportunity: Microsoft Systems Engineers

BadMastard

Hi all. Been a while for me since posting, but I thought I'd put this out to the PNW group.

I work at a company I love, as the senior network engineer. The systems engineers I work with are a bit short handed and we need TWO of them.

If you're good with the Microsoft stack, good with vmware, familiar with lightweight linux and do well in a downtown Seattle location... Message me! We need ya.

Jerry

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Do you have a website? I can ask around. I used to have a team of them at my last job.

BadMastard

good lord man! 6 years? We have to wait 6 years to hire you?

Thank you for your service, and if you're in bremerton, thank you twice.

I work for Alere Wellbeing. Helps you stop smoking and stuff. We're actually doing some good in the world.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks