• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Oklahoma GL Site underwater or no roof?

EdMontana

GL SITE IN OKLAHOMA do they have a storage capacity problem???

Too many items with water damage, every time! aua Is like paying for the stuff plus someone to haul and ship , get the stuff here and have to dump....not cool.

:rant:

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Yep even though most of their stuff is inside a giant warehouse and the pictured are taken indoors a lot of it is stored outside. Plus a lot is shipped in from all over where it was stored outdoors. I took these pictures last week down there. Any of the tents,seats or large items NOS in crates or boxes are stocked outside in the weather.
Got the same tents from GL in 2 different locations, ones from Ohio the crate were still looked like new yellow wood as pictured on GL, the ones from OKC wood weathered, banding rusted, tents soaking wet.:evil:
here is the pictures of the outside stowage and the crates I got, 2nd two are the auction picture! The big cardboard boxes in picture2 are the high back HMMWV seats.

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks