• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce fuel filter o-ring

Joeinderry

Spent a long time trying to get those thick gaskets in, and now I have leaks. Anyone know where to buy the correct oring gaskets?

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Pretty sure we've covered this in great detail with part numbers and places to buy them, before.

What filters did you install? Many come with the correct gaskets.

Did you search thoroughly, before posting this?

Flyingvan911

There are three filters and several o-rings. Could you describe the exact location? I will take a shot in the dark from personal experience.

Are you talking about the little round ones that seal the bolt head against the top of the secondary filter housing? Take a bolt to NAPA and find the one that looks like the right size then buy the ones that looks to be two sizes too small.

Joeinderry

oring

The rubber oring type gaskets that seal the filter encasement to the housing. I guess you could say the big gaskets. They are for the fuel filters that are side by side. Thanks for any help.

Joeinderry

fuel filters

Thanks I appreciate the helpful information. Relatively new to this sight and the deuce, still figuring out how to navigate it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks