• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Won a trailer no sf-97

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Scrap sales used to all be above 6,000 event number. As has been said, they ran out of numbers below 6,000 for non-scrap sales. The "above 6,000 equals scrap sales" isn't accurate anymore.

Read the description of the lot. That will tell you if it's a scrap sale or not. Most of the times they will tell you if no sf97 will be provided. Lots sold in pounds instead of number of items is a dead giveaway it's a scrap sale.

truck1

Try registering the trailer as a home built. I had no SF97 for my M101a2 and in CA. it was no problem. The lady came out to inspect it and said nice job.I said thank you very much and have a nice day. I did not change a thing on the trailer. Done deal. Every state is different. Some don't allow home builds. But CA. does , go figure.[thumbzup]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks