• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Knoxville TN, Broke down TN i-40 eastbound near Knoxville

AMGeneral

Brandon I just want you to know I was not slamming you or your trailer. I do not approve of the deceptive practices that a lot of manufactures and dealers are using to sell trailers.
No problem CSM,I didn't take it that way,I was just putting forth what I was told about the trailer and what was on the website about it.

rickf

Did you check out all of the new print they added to the web page about the tires and optional axle? I know that stuff was not there in July when I was looking at them. Hey, at least you now know the limit of your trailer, whatever the bed weighed minus a ton and you are safe.

Rick

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks