• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Sam Winer Motors or Adelman's in OH?

JKELLS

you have to download the .pdf file to get their flier. but it is hard to navigate through. but lots of stuff. gonna call if I need something. hopefully I don't need anything lol.

snakeyes

sam`s has changed a lot over the years they have scrapped a lot the yards are not what they once used to be I will have to dig out pictures from 25 years ago to the ones I took last year no much there, there still open and still on ebay and craigslist in ohio also D&K is also gone

snakeyes

google earth this address and you can see how it has been scrapped out address is 3417 East Waterloo Road Akron Ohio 44312

snakeyes

yes about that is left in the building and not to much M715 series item not like they use to have back in the day they tons of the M715 series parts and vehicles all the lots where full ,still looking my group of photos from back in the day

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks