• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Foxboro, MA Thus Oct 18, 2012 - Car Show

AnonymousOne

Ok .... Last night for the year of the Bass Pro Thursday Nights Car Shows.

Going to make a run for it as it was a great time last time we went.

If folks are interested, I was thinking meeting around 4:30 and driving the last mile together.

I am a little flexible with the time but to get to park in the main lot it is good to be early.

Attached Pic is an easy place to meet / park for big rigs.

Jay - Cell 781-7 zero 8-24 zero 8 .... I will also be on CH 19 on my newly installed CB :shock:

Attachments

AnonymousOne

Man, I don't know if my m109 is show worthy!
All "un-usual" vehicles are welcome, rusty, dented, sup'ed up, towed in, new and old.

They don't really classify the cars at all .. you pretty much get told to park in the order you arrive.

It truly is an "everyone" is welcomed event and best of all it is FREE.

kastein

I am hoping to make it but not sure. I will certainly not have the M54A2 with me because it is still down for the count and unregistered... will probably have the rusty beat up white Jeep MJ.

BEASTMASTER

how come these guys have a show on a weekday?if they had it on a sat or a sun we could do it, but i can't loose a days pay and spend $50.00 on gas to go on a thurs. sorry guys, thanks for thinking of me. have a great time.

AnonymousOne

how come these guys have a show on a weekday?
The car show is at Foxboro stadium / Patriot Place ... they need those 300 parking spots for paying customers during the weekend.

Not to worry, over the winter I will try to set up a get together some weekend for coffee somewhere.

AnonymousOne

OK. I guess no takers. I will be driving directly to the show.

Hopefully I will see a few people there.

I will post pics if there is anything worth while

AnonymousOne

Got there a little late and missed the Jeep with the 50 on it .. got some pic's of it driving away so it is a little blurry.

Check out the eyes on the cat ... interesting ;-)

Notice my new duel antenna's :lol:

Added some on the general pictures so people don't feel bad showing up with their rusty trucks ... take a look at the other average cars showing up.

Attachments

Kalashnikov

Wish I had made this one.

Up in Millbury off of 146 there is a shopping plaza with a movie theater, EMS, Barnes and Noble and a ton of other places and restaurants (Long Horn, Firdays, Apple Bees, Unos, etc.). Would be a great place to meet with all the places, food and the LARGE parking lot. When would be a good time for everyone to meet up? Throwing out a date here, how's November 14th around 2ish?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks