• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Girl from North GA

Spicy

Hay all My name is Jonette wife and better half to Streamline! ( Emphasis on Better Half! )

Im new to the forum but not new to many of you that know me from the GA Rally.

This year was my second year at the GA Rally in a row and im now hooked! I hope to be buying my first MV from Gunnermac soon and I might let Streamline ride with me!

I have enjoyed helping Mike and the others out at the MKT tent and now after two years they gave me my nick name! Spicy was the better of the two to use as my screen name!...lol

I cant wait till GA Rally 2013 and possibly going to other events over the next year when work will allow!

Its been great meeting many of you and putting you in your place...;0)

Thanks to everyone for all the trail rides this year!!!!!!

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
About time you joined, though you do have a full time job keeping BOBBY in line, :doghead:

michigandon

Welcome to the group! This was also my second Georgia Rally (fist one with my own MV!) and I too had a great time and am already looking forward to next year.

I hope that you guys will at least consider coming up to the rally in Denton this spring.

Don:mrgreen:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Spicy has proven herself in several military tasks already!:beer:
Let's see...logistics...she can plan/execute a resupply point (vendor with some help from Streamline...LOL).

She can perform Class One operations (chow) as an MKT member...

PLUS...she participated in a combat patrol as right side 50cal gunner on Proud American on the hardball ride thus helping ensure the safety of the convoy!:)

All in all I'd say Spicy has earned the title of "Good Troop"!!:beer:

Attachments

Spicy

Thanks guys for the welcome. I can not wait for the next rally. Thank you to all that let dumb a ride at the rally. I'm praying to have my first MV next year. I want to play with the big boys.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks