• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Girl from North GA

Spicy

Look boys the pink camo truck is on its way. I will the brightest thing at the 2013 GA Rally. I might even try to visit few other rallies. I will the cutest thing.

truck picture 2.jpgtruck picture.jpgtruck picture 3.jpg

Last edited:

Spicy

May I suggest you Cancel the tattoo spicy; you can always paint your machine a different colr, but a tattoo is forever...
The tattoo is not forever just scar after I have it remove. But I might reconsider the tattoo and just the truck a different color. I'm thinking purple or fire red.

I will be posting finished pictures of the truck today. I can not wait start driving my first MV.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks