• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

"STOLEN" via G503

modified

I thought I'd post this here to lend assistance in apprehension of the thieves and recovery of stolen Willys goods.

stolen parts alert!

by scruffy1 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:11 pm
This was posted on the Raleigh Craigslist today. Lets be the lookout and put these creeps away!

$1000 Reward for the recovery and/or prosecution of the persons responsible for stealing property from New Light Rd. outside of Wake Forest by the Wake / Granville county line. Stolen were several Willys flathead 4cylinder engiines, a freshly rebuilt Jeep f type hurricane engine painted orange, a rebuilt modern type small block 302 or 351 ford shortblock painted Ford blue w/o heads, 2 heavy duty orange car trailer ramps, a 1 1/2 ton red engine chain hoist, several hoods, doors, radiators, fenders, brake drums, drive shafts and misc. parts that fit 1948-1954 ford f1 trucks, Willys Jeep hoods, fenders and transmissions, an m38 army jeep windshield that they busted the glass out of and other items, such as bumpers, chains, 15" and 16" rims. These items I believe were stolen by several young people in their 20's, one of which was wearing an orange camo hat with a Wake Forest car dealership logo on it, "hollingsworth". Anyone noticing a person no longer wearing this cap or anyone seeing a truck driving down New Light Road in the vicinity of the New Light Baptist church with scrap metal on board or coming out of the woods across from the church about two weeks ago, I would greatly appreciate your help. These items were stolen probably on Thursday, Friday and Saturday, Oct 4th, 5th and 6th. The previous week these same people stole a murray riding mower with purple wheels on front and a window ac unit. They drink Bud Natural Beer and I believe they possibly come from the Durham or Youngsville area because the metal was not turned in around here. I pretty much know who is responsible, but need more evidence to bring a conviction. I just need to recover one item that leads to a conviction and the reward is yours. I believe one is a 22 year old white female prostitute and the others are young black males. These engines and this scrap is unique and they may have disassembled the engines in order to get rid of them. These items belonged to Jodie, my uncle who passed away. Thanks

PostingID: 3355967694

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
yeah, scrap for sure. busting out the glass.

I got in trouble yesterday at the scrap yard, because I had a ladder, that had railroad stenciled on it. They can't buy railroad stuff...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks