• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Carnage in mississippi

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i still need to come and get my support brace and im also looking for the gondola bows if you have any. i cant remember if i have all the uprights or not. any rotating beacon lights? i have the poles just no lights

Csm Davis

Okay guys and gals we are busy cutting up trucks again! We have a good assortment of cargos, tractors, and a few wreckers. We can get big stuff from here to Dallas and from here to Tuscaloosa easy. Maybe a little further east and west and also up the east coast just might take a couple months. We can load anything to be shipped anywhere in the world, so don't think I am to far away.

Csm Davis

Okay guys and gals we are busy cutting up trucks again! We have a good assortment of cargos, tractors, and a few wreckers. We can get big stuff from here to Dallas and from here to Tuscaloosa easy. Maybe a little further east and west and also up the east coast just might take a couple months. We can load anything to be shipped anywhere in the world, so don't think I am to far away.
Fire sale if you need something off of a 939 we are going to scrap everything not spoken for by Friday DO NOT PM ME! best if you text me at 601 264 3453 or email me through here or at jeffsmilitarysurplus@gmail.com
Side tool box for tractors 100
Tire rack and box 150
Fuel tanks 100
Hard tops 300 and up
Bumper 75
Call if you need something right now or need information don't be shy this will be my last big push as I am closing the door on my lot

rwgarrett

Hey, I am looking for 15 to 20 Twenty foot cargo beds from M927s to put on some M923s. The beds must have fold down sides. do you know where i might find some at a good price? email me at: wwze@aol.com or call me at 901-482-1605

Last edited:

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
:tigger:

Hey, I am looking for 15 to 20 Twenty foot cargo beds from M927s to put on some M923s.
I've never seen a 20 foot dropside bed on an M927 or m928 (well actually I've never seen one on an 800 series long wheel base truck either).

You may also have some issues with the bed sticking 6 feet over the back of the frame. The M927's and M928's have a reinforced frame to help support the extra weight.

I just did the opposite, I put an M923 bed on an M927 and put a 5th wheel behind it.

A friend of mine just bought two M927's from Camp Shelby and he is parting one out. He will sell the bed if you want to come get it.

PM me for contact info.

Last edited:

Csm Davis

I've never seen a 20 foot dropside bed on an M927 or m928 (well actually I've never seen one on an 800 series long wheel base truck either).

You may also have some issues with the bed sticking 6 feet over the back of the frame. The M927's and M928's have a reinforced frame to help support the extra weight.

I just did the opposite, I put an M923 bed on an M927 and put a 5th wheel behind it.

A friend of mine just bought two M927's from Camp Shelby and he is parting one out. He will sell the bed if you want to come get it.

PM me for contact info.
I have one you can come look at wrecker it's a ISO bed, and didn't they make one that had a 10 foot drop side only on one side?

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur

and didn't they make one that had a 10 foot drop side only on one side?

I know the M36 long wheel based deuce had the passenger side drop bed. It was explained to me that the truck was built to carry missiles and they were loaded/unloaded from that side. Seemed as good a reason as any.

goldneagle

PM me for contact info.
I just saw one last week in Hattisburg, MS in Jeff's former yard by the base. I could see a bunch of ISO connectors and it was a drop-side bed.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks