• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member from Chicago, IL

Jeffreybomb

Hi all. I found this site while perusing through Google for M35A2 pics and information. I've been interested in them for a while now and stumbled upon one up for sale while on vacation in upstate New York. It was the first I've actually seen in real life and I was pretty excited about it!

I've already found useful information on insurance rates and such. I thought I'd join up in the chance that my quasi-obsession for the M35A2 somehow turns into actually owning one!

Anyway, hello. :D

eagle4g63

Welcome from the other side of the line.

Plenty of deuces out there to buy, you ever want to ride in or drive one..........let me know I'm not that far from you.

Welcome to The Green Iron Laughing Academy! The M35A2 is a great vehicle if you're a survivalist, prepper, camper, off-roader or like driving something that gets a lot of attention, especially if you don't mind going slow. There are not too many vehicles in thier original factory condition that are as capable off road as the good ol deuce and a half! Once you learn the idiosynchrocies of this particular mechanical beast of burden, you're likely to love them even more. Weather you bob them, restore them, customize them, or just maintain them in running functional condition, you'd be hard pressed to find something that can haul 2.5 tons off-road or 5 tons on-road that peaks the cool factor like a deuce simply because with a little resourcefullness and hunting, you can fuel them FOR FREE!
:driver:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks