• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Diamond T M20 Prime Mover

Dirt71

Dirt, I know of a trailer that is most likely available near Charlottesville, VA. PM me for contact info.
Karl
I could have bought the trailer connected to it in the picture's, but can not afford it right now, also don't have the room I used to have, but thank's for the thought

Dirt71

Mind taking anymore pics? My grandfather was a driver back in the day. He's aways telling us good stories and I've been trying to find some good pics for a while. Definitely a cool truck and certainly in nice shape!

I'll get plenty of pic's when it show's up in Jacksonville, still waiting.

Wrecker king

Those pictures bring back a lot of fond memories. Alot of good times at Kevin's place, I really enjoyed driving that truck every chance I could. So slow but oh so cool!
My 14 year old son drove it last April, ah, the back roads of Wisconsin...... He had one big grin on his face.

John G

Last edited:

Dirt71

Those pictures bring back a lot of fond memories. Alot of good times at Kevin's place, I really enjoyed driving that truck every chance I could. So slow but oh so cool!
My 14 year old son drove it last April, ah, the back roads of Wisconsin...... He had one big grin on his face.

John G

Yes, I had the same grin on my face this past saturday when I took it down the road for the first time and hit high gear and it plained out at a blistering 20+ mph and yes oh so COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rickf

i'm sure you knew this one and the trailer just sold for $16,500

http://www.auctionsamerica.com/even...M12&ID=r1079&Order=runorder&feature=grouping=

jc
Even if he was just looking for that particular truck and Kevins name was not involved you have to remember he bought this truck back in the beginning of November. The one you pointed out just sold beginning of this month. What are the odds of two of these trucks coming up for sale so close together?

Dirt, I hope you can swing the trailer somewhere along the line.

Rick

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I strongly suspect Dirt's truck is a lot nicer than the museum truck. That museum stuff was.................. dusty.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Did Kevin tell you this truck came from Norway or Italy? Mine came from Italy for sure as evidenced by all the 1970's hard core Italian **** mags behind the driver's seat.

Dirt71

Yes, Kevin told me the truck was in a warehouse in Norway. The warehouse was completely full of Diamond T Prime Mover's, They removed 2 of the truck's and shipped them back to the U.S. One being a closed cab and the other being the open cab. While I was there that week at Kevin's some high roller flew in and bought the closed cab, at that point Kevin told me that he would never sell the open cab because it was so rare in the U.S.

P.S.

I looked behind the driver's seat....no mag's

Did Kevin tell you this truck came from Norway or Italy? Mine came from Italy for sure as evidenced by all the 1970's hard core Italian **** mags behind the driver's seat.

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That is a beautiful truck Dirt and Kevin one truly one who was dedicated to our hobby, you have a real piece of history here and I mean that on lots more than just the truck level, Congrats, keep us posted I am sure it will be beyond beautiful in your hands in no time!
KK

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Yes, Kevin told me the truck was in a warehouse in Norway. The warehouse was completely full of Diamond T Prime Mover's, They removed 2 of the truck's and shipped them back to the U.S. One being a closed cab and the other being the open cab. While I was there that week at Kevin's some high roller flew in and bought the closed cab, at that point Kevin told me that he would never sell the open cab because it was so rare in the U.S.

P.S.

I looked behind the driver's seat....no mag's
After I left Ca. I blieve my open cab m20 got scraped, I could not bring it and may my m52 to Ga, had planned to in a few months, so much for plans, My m20 was NO WAY near the condition of this one, the ballest box was missing because the military had converted the truck to a heavy pull tractor before they got rid of it, I got it from the guy who got it from the military.

A GREAT TRUCK

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks