• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Diamond T M20 Prime Mover

rickf

You have to love the old stuff! Other than being huge it is very straight forward not a bad job. Can you still get gaskets for this or did you use RTV?
Still haven't seen any mention of why you are selling her after all you went through to get her.

Rick

Dirt71

I made my own gasket and used 3M 5200 as a sealant, and very happy with it...not leaking a drop!! Also have decided to work thing's out a different way and keep the truck. It just mean's to much to me coming from Kevin's collection :grin:

You have to love the old stuff! Other than being huge it is very straight forward not a bad job. Can you still get gaskets for this or did you use RTV?
Still haven't seen any mention of why you are selling her after all you went through to get her.

Rick

Dirt71

I know you guy's may think I'm worse than a woman, but I'm not going to sell the Diamond T...aua just got alot of back and forth crap going on in my life, and finaly got pointed in the right direction!!! Nobody's been knocking down my door anyway to buy it, people want you to give stuff away.

FUBIJAR

I know you guy's may think I'm worse than a woman, but I'm not going to sell the Diamond T...aua just got alot of back and forth crap going on in my life, and finaly got pointed in the right direction!!! Nobody's been knocking down my door anyway to buy it, people want you to give stuff away.
Glad your life is going in the right direction! Were all just caretakers for these trucks, eventually they will be passed on to others, so enjoy it while you got it!

kubotaman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I believe it was in an issue of Wheels and Tracks there was a photo of both Diamond Ts Kevin bought sitting on a dock in Europe. I will see if I can find it. Still have the truck?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks