• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Paid membership renewal

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
It has came to my attention that some users are trying to renew their upgrades. PLEASE do not send a payment directly to the email address you sent them before. You MUST use the upgrade link on the website so that it posts to your account correctly.

Why? When you send a paypal payment to the address you previously sent it to, it only deposits the funds into the website's account. There's no means for paypal to send us a notice of "JohnDoe123" sent a payment for "1" years time. It's just accepted as a payment simple as that. The upgrade link on the page fills in the details on the forums side of username and length of time. Then it sends you over to paypal to accept the payment. When paypal is complete it only gives the site a "paid" notification and the steelsoldiers website then applies the upgrade to your account.

ALSO, thank you for your donations above and beyond the payment amounts listed. HOWEVER, due to the system linking, the account upgrade payment must be in the amount listed from the steel soldiers page. This too causes conflict from not having matching records.

Again, if you're going to renew, please use the forum upgrade link. Do not send a direct payment.

Also, if you're wanting to donate more, please reach out to Chris to do so. (Steelsoldiers)

*I'm just the button pushing monkey, they don't allow me (nor do I want!) access to the finances of the site.

:patracy:

trukhead

May I just put a check in an envelope and send it to you or Chris, like I did last year? It's still $15.00 correct?

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
It still goes to steel soldiers llc, I'm just accepting the check to get people loaded into the site faster. Each month I bundle the checks and mail them to Chris. All I'm really doing is looking at the name, updating their membership, then mailing the check.

Kloakndagr

Been trolling here for awhile, got my duece in April of this year. SS has been very helpful. So, I'd like to join, can you point me in the right direction for what the benefits are and if anything I'd like to return my thanks by joining. Thanks in advance.

Gunzy

I paid a while ago for 2 years but never heard anything back. How do I find out if I have the paid member benefits? I did pay through paypal but don't remember filling out any entries for anything.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I paid a while ago for 2 years but never heard anything back. How do I find out if I have the paid member benefits? I did pay through paypal but don't remember filling out any entries for anything.
Notice the stars under your title, that's a visual indicator. You'll also have access to the mess hall as well as a larger PM box.

jimm1009

I want to upgrade so I can place something on the forum for sale.
Can one of the Admins give me the latest renewal instructions
for paying electronically and the current cost?
jimm1009

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I want to upgrade so I can place something on the forum for sale.
Can one of the Admins give me the latest renewal instructions
for paying electronically and the current cost?
jimm1009
Click on the upgrade link at the top of any page. (Only from a browser though, if you're using tapatalk, it won't be displayed) Right now it's on sale for only $10 a year.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks