• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M105A2 camper build

caliber1

Here we go. Tomorrow I start the build and pictures. Gonna make a camper sans shower. Small porta potti with removeable tank, maybe a water tank and small sink. A/C, some windows. Dinette/bed, AC/DC fridge. But want to retain the cargo trailer appearance.;-) We'll see how it turns out. Stay tuned.

Flyingvan911

There's lots of room over the tongue for stuff. Are you going to make it a drop in unit like a pick-up bed camper or build it into the trailer? Have fun.

caliber1

Here's the lucky candidate. Cleaned all the junk I had in it out today, tomorrow will sand the floor and prime, tack weld the reflector bolts in, just in case. Want to insulate the walls, so I will run firring strips to put an in ner wall in. After that's done, access to the reflector bolts will be gone. Clean the inside of the tub basically and prime. What are the square holes for??? rofl001.jpg003.jpg005.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks