• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2019 Findlay Oh, Armed forces day show May 17-19 Sell+ swap

zebedee

conceptualizer at large
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have 2 Hunter Medium tow bars (no feet), good condition, that will be there - tucked up safely with Mwmules. $150 ea.
Can't answer specific questions as these were won a long time ago and have been making their way across the country (SS underground railroad) - any pics were lost with last laptop crash!
Go see Dave at the show spaces 605-606 across from Kip!
Also looking for a "hand off" to anyone headed East after the show (Total of 2 bars if above not sold).

Both bars have 3 correct tow bar pins, 1 for the pivot and one on each leg for adjustment. They are the later medium and still have a lot of paint and readable decals

Last edited by a moderator:

Stan

work light.jpgwinter front m35.jpgtow hooks.jpgtaillights.jpgsurgical sink.jpgstretcher.jpgstretcher back rest.jpgstretcher stands.jpgring mount.jpgring mount 2.jpgring mount 3.jpgpioneer tool rack.jpgmre heater.jpgmermite cans.jpgm101 cover.jpg Work light $20, M35 winter front w/ clips $30, Tow hooks $10, Taillights $65, Surgical sink kit $125, Stretcher $10, Stretcher backrest $25, Stretcher stands $40, Ring mount w/ legs & hardware $2500, Pioneer tool rack $45, Rak-15 MRE heater w/ cord $125, Mermite $90 w/containers $110, Cover for M101 $300.

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Jeff, you know you can sell out of my spots.
Likewise Jeff MWMULES
Thank you Kip and Dave for the kind offer. You guys are truly the "salt of the earth" and I am glad I get to hang out with you all on these rare occasions.
The stuff I am trying to clear out is mostly too large to fit in a vendor space, so I was just trying to pre-sell before I go through the effort of loading on the trailer.

Looking forward to the weekend as usual to see all of the regulars also. And Stan is coming too!

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Trying to get lined out on what to pack in the van as I am trailer-less this time.

If you are interested in anything I have posted on this thread bigger than a 50 cal can let me know by Tuesday afternoon, as it may not make the trip.

NOS in the box desert Deuce cargo cover $3000deuce covers.jpg and nos M101 green 3 color trailer cover $300 m101tarpsa.jpg
Brand spanking new Military Square head with griddle lid $100 obo squarehead.gif and a couple NOS M2A1 gas field range burners $100 obo DSCN4309 (2).JPG
new MFK heavy stainless steel field food prep table table MFKtable.jpg $160 complete with can cuttercancutter.png
and one NOS Tray ration heater/deep sink DSCN4311.jpg with or without burner.

#69 #81 #87 #107

Last edited:

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have 2 Hunter Medium tow bars (no feet), good condition, that will be there - tucked up safely with Mwmules. $150 ea.
Can't answer specific questions as these were won a long time ago and have been making their way across the country (SS underground railroad) - any pics were lost with last laptop crash!
Go see Dave at the show spaces 605-606 across from Kip!
Also looking for a "hand off" to anyone headed East after the show (Total of 2 bars if above not sold).

Both bars have 3 correct tow bar pins, 1 for the pivot and one on each leg for adjustment. They are the later medium and still have a lot of paint and readable decals
Pics of the towbars from a couple of days ago - The bar with feet is Howard's,so not for sale

20190510_145350.jpg

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I wonder if I should get royalties off of some of the pictures......

I've seen our house m101tarpsa (2).jpg, my barn usmc cover.jpg and one of my trailers m101tarpsa.jpg used as a model. :)

I have an M101A2 trailer in tan with cover I could bring up if someone wants it. $800. Presold only

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I wonder if I should get royalties off of some of the pictures......

I've seen our house, my barn and one of my trailers used as a model. :)

I have an M101A2 trailer in tan with cover I could bring up if someone wants it. $800. Presold only​

Is it this one Steve ? It is a nice one!

m101tarpsa.jpg

Also saw where someone was used as a hand model :swbradley1:

candy man (3).jpg

Last edited:

gottaluvit

Anyone going to have 13 or 13.5 steel toe military boots?
Chris, you reminded me that I have boots to bring. Sorry, but none are your requested size.

I have Bates black military safety boots in men's 5.5R and 16R sizes, Wellco temperate weather Army tan combat boots in 9.5R and Wellco temperate weather Air Force light green combat boots in 10W.
$35/pr. for any size or style.

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
15577903159317053402340180166518.jpg I think this is actually a 10ton snatch block for the front winch of the 5 tons.

Even though I pulled a huge forklift out of a ditch using two to triple the line years ago...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks