• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2019 Findlay Oh, Armed forces day show May 17-19 Sell+ swap

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll be in my usual space in the open shelter Friday only.

Special show pricing for SS members on new, never issued, 6pc keyed-alike GI Masterlock padlock sets.
(I also have a limited quantity of sets with the same key number)

I have some other stuff too:
1- 3" 8pt axle nut socket $15 (new)
1- Bendix alcohol evap kit #209636 (NOS) $40
1- Hotstart #SB115100-000 1500 watt (new, no box) $40
2- Block & tackle 750lb cap BII from M577 (used) NSN 3940-00-076-9001 $50ea
Miscellaneous lighting products $1 to $40ea.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mwmules and Gimpy loaded up a bunch of stuff last night at the BeefCo warehouse. Gimpy will load more out this morning and head up.

All I did was mow. And mow. :-(

Wire Fox

I'll be in my usual space in the open shelter Friday only.

Special show pricing for SS members on new, never issued, 6pc keyed-alike GI Masterlock padlock sets.
(I also have a limited quantity of sets with the same key number)

I have some other stuff too:
1- 3" 8pt axle nut socket $15 (new)
1- Bendix alcohol evap kit #209636 (NOS) $40
1- Hotstart #SB115100-000 1500 watt (new, no box) $40
2- Block & tackle 750lb cap BII from M577 (used) NSN 3940-00-076-9001 $50ea
Miscellaneous lighting products $1 to $40ea.
I've been eyeing those key sets for a while. I'm about 95% sure I'll be buying one. Would definitely be nice to be able to lock up the HMMWV and a bunch of my cases with the same key! Glad you're bringing them out.

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

74M35A2

I have two M35a2 arctic bed heater kits, NOS, in original wooden crates. Complete with fuel fired heater, pump, filter, control box, ducting, exhaust, heater guard, fasteners, instructions, etc... These are bed heater kits, they do not include an insulated M35a2 cargo cover. The heater can be used for any cab or anything as well with some easy adaptation, they should be 30,000BTU units each. $500 per, will only bring if pre-sold as there is a lot going on in these crates, they are somewhat large and heavy, lots included.

Can also bring new gear reduction starter for LDT/S, NHC 250, or 6CTA8.3L engine. Would need to know engine type to configure it ahead of time with correct solenoid position and pinion gear. $250.

6CTA 8.3L engine from my 1990 M925a2 is also for sale, and could be at the show, but I'll need a way to get the truck home if sold. :) $4000. Silk smooth shifting MT654CR trans $1000. Can demo both before removal, not pulling until sold. Trans not available until engine first sold.

I'll be there Saturday only.

Is the Huey going to be there again? I got a letter from them recently, so assuming so? Didn't open it, will tonight. Would like to take mom up in it, she's moving slow and may not have many years left. Then you can all take pics of my mom, like I have teased some of you for years about pics of yours.....(though not anymore).

Last edited:

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've been eyeing those key sets for a while. I'm about 95% sure I'll be buying one. Would definitely be nice to be able to lock up the HMMWV and a bunch of my cases with the same key! Glad you're bringing them out.
Stop by and be sure to introduce yourself so you get the deal.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

67Beast

Well, it looks like I'm getting a day hallpass from the boss to run down on Saturday. I'm bringing down a set of troop seats for a guy and she said as long as I don't bring back too much stuff. Ha Ha

Attachments

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Got home at 2120 last night. JP (EMD) about an hour after that. Safe trip although we had a moron lock his brakes up in a construction zone and would have creamed us if not for JP's cat like reflexes and trucker spidey sense.

I sure have missed it the last few years and it was great seeing old friends again. JP and I were planning next years trip on the ride home. Planning on bringing the big MV's.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I pushed on through and got back around 2300 CST Sunday night and was beat. Had 50mph straight line winds and rain so bad had to pull over a couple of times in IN and IL, turned out to be tornadoes and two sets of MRAP mirrors were taken a sacrifice to the wind gods! Had a great time and next year the National MVPA will be happening at the same time as a combo event!~
So if you have never gone to Findlay that would be the time to do it.

I did go off and leave the Steel Soldiers banner handing above the squeeze chute, got someone checking to see if it is still there.

banner.jpg
Update!
Jerry, JW4X4 snagged it and will be the banner bearer for the next year!

Last edited:

Wire Fox

I pushed on through and got back around 2300 CST and was beat. Had 50mph straight line winds and rain so bad had to pull over a couple of times in IN and IL, turned out to be tornadoes and two sets of MRAP mirrors were taken a sacrifice to the wind gods! Had a great time and next year the National MVPA will be happening at the same time as a combo event!~ So if you have never gone to Findlay that would be the time to do it.
Glad I got home Friday night to miss that foul weather (though, a bit sad I couldn't stay for anything on Saturday...). Next year, my wife and I want to come stay over the weekend and make a bigger event of it. Will be a bit easier next year since we both will have an entire 6 days back on our PTO due to another annual event we attend coming to a close.

Lionel

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey all, Had a great time at this show catching up with old friends and making some new ones. What a clean town! I could definitely live in a place like that. Looking forward to next year. Best, L

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks