• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

California members

Clcustom1911

Welcome to the site. We have a few peeps in your area. Next time we get together is in October for the SoCal Rally, lot's of fun.
THATS AWESOME. I'll be in North Carolina all month for a new job training course. Otherwise I would be all over meeting some new, like-minded folks!

goodwithwood35

Steel Soldiers Supporter
What’s up CA peeps. Mike from Bakersfield.

Won a M923 from GP for a great price in Nipomo, central coast. I haven’t seen the truck but supposedly runs and drives and is functional. I’m sort of helping a friend get into his first truck and officially get into the hobby. He doesn’t have a lot of money and I’m not going to flip it to make money from him. Just my total costs to purchase, title, and fuel. So keeping costs down is key as far as purchase and storage. I was wondering if anyone is in the area? Or on a route to Bakersfield? May need to look at temporary storage, and recovery options. I’d be driving at night to avoid traffic and DOT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
What’s up CA peeps. Mike from Bakersfield.

Won a M923 from GP for a great price in Nipomo, central coast. I haven’t seen the truck but supposedly runs and drives and is functional. I’m sort of helping a friend get into his first truck and officially get into the hobby. He doesn’t have a lot of money and I’m not going to flip it to make money from him. Just my total costs to purchase, title, and fuel. So keeping costs down is key as far as purchase and storage. I was wondering if anyone is in the area? Or on a route to Bakersfield? May need to look at temporary storage, and recovery options. I’d be driving at night to avoid traffic and DOT.

“Haven’t seen truck, but supposedly runs and drives”

oh boy, Ive heard that before....why would anyone buy a truck sight unseen?

goodwithwood35

Steel Soldiers Supporter
“Haven’t seen truck, but supposedly runs and drives”

oh boy, Ive heard that before....why would anyone buy a truck sight unseen?
Well if all else fails, I can sell the tires alone for what I paid for the truck. Then get into the other parts. I’m not new to this game.

goodwithwood35

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes. 70 pics. GP truck but appears from a private owner, being used as a water wagon. Looks decent condition, I can see the axle boots and maybe the front seals leaking. Says runs, drives and components functional. Oil leak on engine somewhere, maybe fuel leak. Nothing I can’t handle. I wasn’t going to get into a bidding war on this one but a war wasn’t to be had. I set my max and walked away. Only got a couple bids.

bocam

Hi from Costa Mesa. I don't own a HUMVEE, yet, but I'm anxiously watching GP while I do a little research to figure out exactly what I'd be getting myself into. I hope to put in a bid soon! :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks