• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

recent problem with Wolverine Technologies LLC

fpchief

Wolverine Technologies, LLC.

20181114_111423.jpg20181114_111428.jpg20181114_111932.jpg
Here is the deal. The Vendor is Wolverine Technologies LLC. They are the ones that sell a 24v alternator that will replace our original equipment (M35a2). I bought one back early Oct or Late Sept. It never arrived and the company said USPS lost it so they would send out another. Took forever for that one to arrive and now we are at Nov 14. That alternator arrived while i was on the road so i could not immediately take a look at it. When i got home and unboxed it i found that the wheel behind the pulley (cooling fins) had sustained a really decent hit. I looked at the box and the USPS medium box it was packed it had zero padding under that wheel and it had obviously been dropped by one of the fine employees with USPS (not for a fact but facts lead to that). Well, contacted Wolverine (Jesse) and i told him that i am concerned about them blaming me for this and not making good. He assured me that that in now way was going to happen and they would make this right. Last contact i have had was on Dec 14th and that was him replying to my asking once again for a status update on my replacement. He stated they have a slow down in powder coating and will check on it. Since then i have emailed and called with no resolve. I decided to email Wolverine under a fake email to see if i would get a response and I did. Got it almost immediately and i asked about the alternators and they said they could have me one by the end of this week. This email came in this morning. They are denying me contact with them and I have proved that they have what SEEMS to be cast me aside thinking either I am lying to them or they are just done helping me. So i am stuck with a $300 alternator that I am sure can find the part for, but what i was told i would be getting a replacement for. This is piss poor business and never got truly mad until i received the email from them to my fake email stating that they had them on the shelf.

We live in a protected area and there is zero chance of a box being taken from our home. Further, i have received and shipped packages from very literally all over the world and have never had a package fail to make it to its destination. I am in doubt that the first package was even mailed. It is unfortunate that the second one was damaged, however I can not sit back and take this big shaft while the originator is obviously not taking any responsibility for what has happened.

I am open to any and all comments and opinions on this. Even where i may have failed in this process.

Kip Nix​

Last edited:

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
View attachment 752391View attachment 752392View attachment 752393
Here is the deal. The Vendor is Wolverine Technologies LLC. They are the ones that sell a 24v alternator that will replace our original equipment (M35a2). I bought one back early Oct or Late Sept. It never arrived and the company said USPS lost it so they would send out another. Took forever for that one to arrive and now we are at Nov 14. That alternator arrived while i was on the road so i could not immediately take a look at it. When i got home and unboxed it i found that the wheel behind the pulley (cooling fins) had sustained a really decent hit. I looked at the box and the USPS medium box it was packed it had zero padding under that wheel and it had obviously been dropped by one of the fine employees with USPS (not for a fact but facts lead to that). Well, contacted Wolverine (Jesse) and i told him that i am concerned about them blaming me for this and not making good. He assured me that that in now way was going to happen and they would make this right. Last contact i have had was on Dec 14th and that was him replying to my asking once again for a status update on my replacement. He stated they have a slow down in powder coating and will check on it. Since then i have emailed and called with no resolve. I decided to email Wolverine under a fake email to see if i would get a response and I did. Got it almost immediately and i asked about the alternators and they said they could have me one by the end of this week. This email came in this morning. They are denying me contact with them and I have proved that they have what SEEMS to be cast me aside thinking either I am lying to them or they are just done helping me. So i am stuck with a $300 alternator that I am sure can find the part for, but what i was told i would be getting a replacement for. This is piss poor business and never got truly mad until i received the email from them to my fake email stating that they had them on the shelf.

We live in a protected area and there is zero chance of a box being taken from our home. Further, i have received and shipped packages from very literally all over the world and have never had a package fail to make it to its destination. I am in doubt that the first package was even mailed. It is unfortunate that the second one was damaged, however I can not sit back and take this big shaft while the originator is obviously not taking any responsibility for what has happened.

I am open to any and all comments and opinions on this. Even where i may have failed in this process.

Kip Nix​
And they even mention Steel Soldiers on their military parts page,

Attachments

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Have you tried simply calling them?

(734) 755-9532

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Did you keep a log of your calls?

Were your calls ever answered or returned?

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
How did you pay and when were you charged?

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I had a member in California contact me and bought one of the Brushless Delco alternators I had for sale last year since his Wolverine Alternator was having immediate issues after purchase and they refused to replace it and answering his calls seem to go drug out into a game of phone tag. I am not sure if he has given up but I will give him a nudge about this thread so maybe he can share his experience

Jbulach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Did you send them pictures? Not sure why they wouldn’t they just offer to send a simple replacement fan?

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Also, fwiw he hasn't logged in on the site since 01-03-2012 .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks