• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wreckerman and Elmo on the move

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Myself and Elmo are starting on an epic adventure.

The nature of the mission, destination and other information is on a need to know basis at the present time.

I will document the adventure and will be posting the gory details and pictures of the guilty parties as soon as OPSEC allows.

Elmo is looking forward to his first plane ride.

Attachments

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
WM, do you have elmos ag, cert, to take it him out of state, might quarentine him

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
QUOTE=Jimma;873072]Have fun![/QUOTE]
Unless he finds another mud road to try to drive a 2x4 truck with a trailer onrofl

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Myself and Elmo are starting on an epic adventure.
The nature of the mission, destination and other information is on a need to know basis at the present time.
I will document the adventure and will be posting the gory details and pictures of the guilty parties as soon as OPSEC allows.
Elmo is looking forward to his first plane ride.
Oh Lord!!!
Sounds like a search and seize mission to me.:roll:

91W350

If your mission takes you through Kansas, better be sending me a PM! I would hate to make a trip to 'Bama to catch up with you two!

A

A/C Cages

I sometimes wonder about the mentality of the people in here. Then I look in the mirror and just have to laugh at it all.. lol
Just dont go eating Elmo on the trip.

Capt.Marion

Give us a holler if your plans take you through the ATL airport and you get stuck. Lord knows there's enough of us GA Boys (and Girls) to keep you covered and to keep Elmo happy should the fit hit the shan, if you catch my drift.

R Racing

Good Luck and safe travels[thumbzup]! If your heading near MD you better pass Elmo off as a dog cause the locals love posum . They say there good eatin !! LOL rofl

Crazyguypa

Too bad I couldn't get off from work, otherwise I would be right there along with you guys. Be safe and can't wait for the pics. Call me if you have any troubles coming through PA. I'll be a few hours away from your route, but can lend a hand when/if necessary.

Frank

army_nurse

well this is like when the episode on tv ends with TO BE CONTINUED....................where are the pics? i hate wating for the next episode. oh well i guess i will see what adventure awaits same steel soldier time same steel soldier channel.

will stand by for news

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks