• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Petit Jean MV Rally 2011

ARYankee

We are a little less than a week away..... Reb what eta are you guys looking at on Friday? I figure I might try to catch up with you guys when you get closer and convoy out there.

Now who else will be there????

spyder207

Can a new guy show up and check things out? From the flier I am assuming that Saturday would be the best day to show, is this correct?

Welder Sam

Thats what im planning to do. Check things out, make new friends, and of course.... drool:drool: Next year, ill have my own rigs up there. This year im takin the gold mazda:driver: packed with youngins up the mountain:jumpin:

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi All:
All most missed it again! If y'all are working up a convoy I still need to pickup the winch deuce at LR Air Force Base, I have it off GL property but it is still on the base. As to what to bring to the show, my new to me 813 or my Old faithful Deuce?
James

Attachments

ARYankee

Hey Rumple..... If you need some help with that deuce, just let me know. You could have hollered and we could have stashed it at my house. Oh and I would love to see the 813 :)

spyder207.... You can come up Friday and camp out with the rest of us. They have a trailride Saturday you and Sam's family are more than welcome to ride with us.

I may hook up with you guys reb. Let me see how the week pans out.

ARYankee

I'm hauling the nice 105 up with me. I plan on throwing some mattresses in it :) I'm also going to try and bring some of my surplus goods to try and peddle while I'm there :)

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you are just selling a couple of things off the truck do you need to register as a vendor? I have a couple of Hunter Tent heaters and a field desk to sell? Is anyone camping Friday night?
James

ARYankee

If you are just selling a couple of things off the truck do you need to register as a vendor? I have a couple of Hunter Tent heaters and a field desk to sell? Is anyone camping Friday night?
James

Not too sure on that. I just always bring stuff with me. I'm camping there on Friday night in the M105.

ARYankee

That's a negatory on this end rumplecat. We'll be shacked up at the Super 8 in Morrilton.

You guys aren't camping???? Where is the fun in that? I've always gone on Saturday so I figure this year I will just camp out in the 105. I may bring my 2 older hooligans with me like last year. Possibly my daughter too.

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well I had someone come up ill so I will be working our employee outing Sat., I guess I will be at Little Rock Air Force Base around 9AM Friday morning to pick up the $1120 Winch Deuce and then hot foot it back to the cabin to pickup the 813 for a trip to the show.
I have to be in Harrison NLT 9:30am Sat. so I don't think I will be camping!
James

combat32

I am bringin a truckload of deuce parts, they are all for sale and I don't wanna take them home, I am camping out Friday and Saturday night, all are welcome at Ft. Creason, I should be there no later than 0900 Friday morning,anyone talk to Soylent green? Is he gonna be there?

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks