• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone have a repair manual for the mep 005

Philratcliffe

Hi I just purchased three mep 005s and am looking for a repair and parts manual for them.
thanks in advance for any help in locating them, phil

155mm

Chief and Indian
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would download them, or have Staples, office depot download them and print, document protect them, and maybe even bind them. They are large manuals, well worth the cost to have hard copies of for what you are doing.

Philratcliffe

I would download them, or have Staples, office depot download them and print, document protect them, and maybe even bind them. They are large manuals, well worth the cost to have hard copies of for what you are doing.

That’s what I was looking for! I just found the 005 repair manual. Now I can forward to my office here on the island so one of the office gals can print and bind it like the manuals a made for my 002s. Thanks

Is there a parts manual available for the 005?
I have one for my 002s.
I’m also looking for a operations manual for the rowpu. But I’m not sure which version i have yet. Thanks again for all your help

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks