• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Canadian members and their Vehicles.

oboyjohn

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Easy, when I insured it, the lady on the other end of the line said that I had the oldest insured trailer in Quebec! Sady, that trailer I ended up selling to make room for another car in the driveway.

T212Bill

Howdy from not far away! I know there are some MV's around Nelson and there is a guy in Castlegar who has a CMP and a desire to find all the rigs he can to list. There are a few M135's near Salmo that I've seen parked, on the backroads of course. I have a M38, MB, MK1 carrier and 2 Dodge 1/2 tons (to make into 1) and a M100 trailer. There is some cool stuff around. I want to convert my Dodge into a look-a-like Canadian T212.

T212 Bill

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Howdy from not far away! I know there are some MV's around Nelson and there is a guy in Castlegar who has a CMP and a desire to find all the rigs he can to list. There are a few M135's near Salmo that I've seen parked, on the backroads of course. I have a M38, MB, MK1 carrier and 2 Dodge 1/2 tons (to make into 1) and a M100 trailer. There is some cool stuff around. I want to convert my Dodge into a look-a-like Canadian T212.

T212 Bill
Have you checked out the MEMBER MAP (see BUTTON in every SS Webpage Header).
As you locate your Canadian brothers, encourage them to droop a pin on the map showing their locations.

Welcome!

Carry on.

eaw46

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you cannot find an FMTV there are several Bedford MJ units around Edmonton that you should be able to find reasonably priced and they are similar although the Bedford is much older. I have had one for yrs and they are a good unit. Eddy

Terrh

I had never heard of the bedford before! They are pretty interesting! If you know of any for sale send them my way.

There's a few LMTV's in edmonton for sale but they are out to lunch on the pricing and I don't think they did the import properly as they are selling them for off road use only. So I'm still searching.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks