10 kw 4a084-3 engin timing info needed.

firefighterccfd711

I have a points, condenser, and cap and rotor on the way from saturn. and now i need to time my beast. it is a 10 kw gas generator with the 84 cid 4a084-3 engine. i have downloaded all manuals here for the generator but i still have not found the points gap requirements and the timing specs. i know it is out of time because it has minimum spark and still no fire off. i know that the magnito would not allow spark if there was no oil pressure ect. the points were horrible and the people who i got the generator from put the tried to adjust the timing by way of moving the mag up down, tilting ect to set the timing to get it to start. now its up to me to bring the 870 pounds of beast to produce power or my soon to be wife will think it was a total waste of time. lol. also any idea what it would sell for if it were to be running? any other info on the engine would be helpful. Thanks. Justin.
firefighterccfd711@hotmail.com

firefighterccfd711

so far i have fried the starter and will be looking for a starter rebuilder soon. timing was way off the mag had must have been removed because the marks were off by about 4-6 teeth as i tried the last time to fire it off it wanted to fire off with a puff of smoke but now starter is very bad. thank you for all the help getting the manuals and info i needed im sure i should be able to get it to work soon.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks