• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

10 ton radiator and tranny NOS

xm708

Went to a friends house today as he is retiring and he has what he said was an NOS radiator for a 10 ton which I beleve he said M123 with a cummins 300 ? He has a tranny and radiator new in plywood crates. I know pics are good but camera was left at home. I will be back in a week or so. The parts are still sealed in the original shipping crates.. Any idea what they are worth ? ( I revised this to apease the mods as It was a for sale ad and I actually was only looking for pricing ideas)

sorry senior chief

Attachments

Last edited:

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dirt71 might be able to help find a home for them - he's not building 10-tons anymore, but he knows who he sold his trucks to, and they might want rare parts.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Went to a friends house today as he is retiring and he has what he said was an NOS radiator for a 10 ton which I beleve he said M123 with a cummins 300 ? He has a tranny and radiator new in plywood crates. I know pics are good but camera was left at home. I will be back in a week or so. The parts are still sealed in the original shipping crates.. Any interest or know of a value ?
Try posting in the classifieds. For sale ads aren't allowed in the forum!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks