• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

106 rr hold down bracket under the bed.

Jeeptj1

Well the mule is up and running but i noticed that i seem to be missing the bracket or whatever its called that bolts the 106 to under the bed. I saw on the g503 somebody had made some a few years ago but doubt they are still around. Anyone have any pictures of this bracket already mounted underneath or the whereabouts of one.Thanks john jr. Duuuhhh cancel this post guys. Just crawled under the mule and it does have the bracket. However, what do the the little wheels on the elevation wheel and sideways wheel do. Thanks

Last edited:

AIE1

Reference the question about knobs. The bigger (horizontal) is for traversing, small knob is for free wheeling the traversing by pulling up on knob, (it should snap up). The side (vertical) big wheel is elevating and the knob is for fine tuning (elevation) and firing the spotter (pulled) and firing the rifle (pushed in). The one I have, I had to rebuild it, **** of a job with lots and lots of ball bearings. I highly recommend a manual if yours requires a overhaul.
If your T&E will not work it is either demil or is out of adjustment, I hope yours works and best of luck with your project!

Walt

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks