10KW MEP-018A Parts

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Folks, have a parts genset going to the scrapper. Any needs speak now it will only be here a couple of days. Voltage regulator is gone, governor is gone, top sheet metal is gone, carb rusty, engine most certainly has water in it, oil pressure gauge is gone and Chris C, the panel light switch is broken on this one too.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hmm, I think so. Did you want the one from the engine or the genset Mark? Either way I'll ge them off.

ida34

Kenny,
Do you have any of the fuel supply hoses that go from the supply valve to the adapter for the jerry can or 55 gallon drum? I need them and don't want to by the whole assembly just for the hose. I still have not forgotten you on the other stuff. I just need to find it in all my other stuff. When I find it again I will get together your care package.

Chuck

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Chuck, there are no fuel lines at all. Sorry. Mark, it has both data plates and I'll work on getting both off for you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks