• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1968 m 151 a1

lw3443

Hello,

I am new to this site. I currently have a 1968 M151 A1 (MUTT) that I am trying to figure out the value off. If anyone has any info on this then please reply. It does currently run and drive but does need work.

Thanks,

LW3443

lw3443

If you look at the picture of the Motor you will see the radiator fan spinning. Just to show you it was started when I took the pics. Thanks in adavance for any info that I can get on this!!!

txdodge43man

depending on the condition of the under side of the jeep body. Do you have a texas title? I would say its a pretty clean un cut M151a1 and 4000.00 would be a good price.

lw3443

I do have a clear Texas Title. I was given this jeep by my grandfather when his health got bad. I beleive he purchased it sometime in the early 70's but im not exactly sure. I learned how to drive behind the wheel of this jeep!!

Thanks,

Lance

vtdeucedriver

Lance.
You really need to look underneath the jeep. Look at the 2 main frame rails that run from the front to the back. Look at the back area where they curve up and out and the area where they come across and the rear suspension arm bolt to the center area!!!! If this area is not rotted, this is a big PLUS!!!!! Next, pulll up those rubber mats and look for a weld that comes across between the seat areas. This will tell us if it is UNCUT. IF, these areas are OK, you could get $4K for that jeep with no problem!!!!! If these areas have problems, it will go down from there.

Come to the M151 forum.
www.g838.org

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ditto on the 4K price tag. Looks pretty good to me, except for the paint job. Looks like a polished turd. Nothing some paint and accessories can't fix.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks