• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1980's Bundeswehr/Luftwaffe paint codes, markings, interior shots for auxiliaries

RallyRebel

Howdy all! Been some time since I've been able to visit or mess with my MV's but finally glad to get back on here. I'm starting a bit of a fun project in dressing out an '84 VW Jetta as a Bundeswehr or Luftwaffe auxiliary vehicle and am trying to find the correct code or description for the matte green used as well as unit markings and such for these type vehicles. In my searches thus far I've only found a few similar vehicles and no detailed photographs or info. Strangely there's quite a bit of stuff out there for the VW T3's used by the Bundeswehr so if need be I'll go with that. I'm not trying to to duplicate any specific vehicle but just want to have some fun with my commuter car and be as accurate as I reasonably can. Thanks to any that can get me pointed in the right direction! [thumbzup]

MarcM35A2

Sorry to tell you, but there have never been VW Jettas in the german Army. Only the VW Golf... I think in the states you call it rabbit, don´t you??? You are looking for Markings??
Google for: Taktische Zeichen Bundeswehr
Then you are going to find what you are looking for!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks