IA 1983 Bobbed M35A2 For Sale

Big Strapper

Steel Soldiers Supporter
1983 American General M3502. Air Force truck with last documented maintenance log. 29,883 original miles. Winter camo paint. Bobbed with rear axle removed. M35A2 Trailer box bed. 465 White multi-fuel engine. Factory cab heat and defrost. Insulated heater core and duct work to cab. Additional Semi-tractor sleeper heater fueled off main saddle tank, with windshield fan. 10,000 lb. two-speed PTO winch. 19.5/46-20LT Mickey Thompson Baja Claw tires on Stazworks custom-fabbed two-piece wheels, with inner bead lock rings. These tires will run with little to no air pressure and not break the beads. Remote rear compressed air quick coupler. Air-assist power steering. Less than 500 miles on the following items: Professionally installed front and rear ARB air lockers with dedicated CO2 supply to prevent disengagement during heavy steering and brake air usage. New brake shoes and wheel cylinders installed with ARB air lockers. Injector pump rebuilt by Housby Mac. New electric in-tank fuel pump. Tank thoroughly cleaned at time of pump replacement. 110V Engine block heater. 700 lb. 5/8” steel box floor plate added for traction. Keyed ignition switch for security. Rear sliding window. Pintle hitch. Two new U6TL batteries installed September 2019. AM/FM stereo with dome light. Always stored inside. Mainly driven in parades, but has seen deep snow and a little mud. Comfortably drives 60 mph down the highway. Some surface rust and paint flakes, but this is a solid truck. Everything works, with the exception of the diesel-fired air cleaner cold weather start.

I bought this truck 11 years ago when I was a bachelor, and then made all the upgrades. Now married with a family and my priorities have changed. Truck is located in central Iowa. Asking $30,000 OBO. I can be reached at clemc@almaco.com, or 515-231-0487.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks