MD 1986 AM General M934A1 Expansible Van Truck ($6,800 OBO) - Baltimore, MD

Steel Soldiers is supported by:

Bonte

Steel Soldiers Supporter
TL;DR - I've been asked for the third time to find a new storage location for my 1986 M934A1 Expansible Van Truck, and with that I've decided now is the time to part with it. I've owned the vehicle for the past 8 years and although I would love to keep it, I just don't have any time I can dedicate to finding a new home for it. Asking $6,800 OBO.

I purchased the truck back in 2012 from a public Govliquidation auction. This M939 series M934A1 Expansible Van Truck is a 5-ton 6x6 with the expansible box on the back. When parked, the M934A1 can be expanded to provide a 17x13.5' interior, providing a large area for activities. I've used the truck for special events, including parades, festivals, Boy Scout events, and Ham Radio field day. See the manual for the M939 on the Steel Soldiers forum if you are not familiar with this truck.

The truck is in good condition with under 12,000 miles on the odometer (will get the exact odometer reading and update the listing soon). The running state is currently unknown as the batteries are dead, but the truck was started and moved to a new location this past summer. The differential gear oil and engine oil was replaced in 2014 and is due to being tested or replaced. Some of the tires have begun to crack and will likely need to be replaced. The upholstery is dried and needs to be replaced or covered if you prefer.

Photos -

The truck includes all tools in order to operate the expansion mechanism and all jacks to support the expansion. The retractable cord is wired for 120V which operates all of the outlets and florescent lights inside. There are two military AC units and a standard 120V window unit AC inside of the truck, unsure about the condition although the window unit AC was working as of last use.

Terms -

Buyer is responsible for the expeditious removal of the truck. You are welcome to work on getting it running and drive it off or arrange for a hauler to take it, but it must be removed shortly after sale. The truck is being sold as-is.

I'm asking $6,800 for the truck but I will accept reasonable offers. No barters, trades or scams please.

To arrange a viewing of the truck, please contact me through Steel Soldiers and provide your email address and telephone number. I will contact

Thanks for your interest!
Oryx

12 - 1.jpg
IMAG1829.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks