1987 M35a2 Trade

Steel Soldiers is supported by:

Smith4540

Steel Soldiers Supporter
This was an Air Force truck so it has the dual circuit brakes. This was a non winch truck when I got it and installed the winch later. Has an overhead console from those military guys installed. Rear work lights have been added. Passenger bench has been removed and replaced with a second driver seat(still have the bench to go with). Tires are not dry rotted and are fairly new. Has all new spin on filters. No leaks that I’m aware of. The front boots are torn but I have the replacements, just haven’t got around to replacing them. I do have a spare starter and generator to go with it along with a few other parts. Also a 24v to 12v trailer adapter box. Has a clear WV title. Has led brake and turn signals installed along with a led license plate holder. Hood lift from 4XDesign installed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

gringeltaube

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I know this ad has been up for a while now... nevertheless, our classifieds rule #2 is still in effect:

A FOR TRADE still REQUIRES some kind of value PRICE.

Please edit/update any of your posts, accordingly.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks