AL 1989 M939A2 Dumptruck

Steel Soldiers is supported by:

dkdiesel

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Diesel Mechanic Owned, Needs nothing, ready to work. 8.3L Turbo Cummins. Mechanically near perfect and only has 6184 miles. No major oil leaks. Box is in great condition with zero leaks. Comes with another set of tires like the ones on the truck now (including another spare) all of which are either new or very low miles as well as a set of Michelin XL tires that originally came with the truck. Also comes with a M939 20,000lb pto winch and all of the parts to install the winch (not installed). Soft top is in perfect condition. Seats need to be recovered. Fuel rate has been increased on the pump and a Pyrometer installed, Truck will do 65-70 mph easily and actually drives very nice at speed. CTIS has been disabled but still have all parts that were removed. Custom Side boards were installed to allow more material to be hauled. Truck will easily haul 12-14 yards of material. Have many more pictures, message me with email and I can send you the pics. $27,500 Located in Bellingham, WA

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks