• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1st mv road trip

dezert ratt

Gonna be spending new years out in the desert camping. Leaving menifee this afternoon, hopefully arriving in ocotillo ca before midnite. Lots of excited friends and family waiting to ride in the 818! Pics to come.

deuceaid

Banned
I dont use this emotiocon very much but
nopics

Have a good trip. After looking at the 105 camper setups, I was halfway thinking of trying to make it for dirtbag. Werent You thinking of dirtbag once You got Your ride?

dezert ratt

I put 300 miles on the truck over new years. No major issues other than my tach not working and the front pass side hub getting hotter than all the others. im gonna check the brakes out and see if they might be outta adjustment. also when driving for a while it seems the 1st push on the brake pedal is not as firm as the 2nd push. Is this normal? The brakes hold fine and will lock up with no weight if i push too hard, no apparent bleed off when im holding the pedal.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks