• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2 more m35 on the way!!!

NORTHWOODS

I am looking forward to the arrival of my two M35 trucks in the morning on Friday. I bought these from Drum a few months back and they have been sitting at a buddy's house since then. One has a winch, and they both have hard tops and heaters. The sickness is getting worse every day. Saturday i am picking up a SARACEN. I blame SS for my current mental issues. Every one that I know thinks that i have lost my mind. Thanks for all your support.:grin:

Attachments

Oldgrunt

I take it that the 6x6 in the pictures with your Deuces is the SARACEN? I don't remember seeing one of those before. One of ours? Is it in running condition? What kind of tags do you get for that? I would like to see the look on the faces of the people at the BMV. :twisted:

Old Grunt

1952 M35A2
1987 M35A2
19 ? M105

zb39

Good job, keep it up. I have found the waiting is not to bad if you bid on even more stuff.:razz:

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to Steel Soldiers Anonymous. We have T-shirts.

"Hi, I'm Mike..."

"hi, Mike."

"...and <sob><sniff> I love green trucks!"

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks