• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2007 East Coast Convoy T-shirts - order up!

gasser

All,

2007 East Coast Convoy t-shirts are ready to be ordered - details here:
http://www.eastcoastconvoy.com/tshirt.php

Payment is preferred via PayPal and payable to Cabell (cgarbee@ipass.net). You can pick 'em up at Aberdeen or get it shipped to ya for a few bucks more. Remember, it's also your ticket to the BBQ that Cabell is hosting Friday night!

Enjoy!

-graham

gasser

cranetruck said:
Who came up with this design? I'm withholding further coments.
I believe Bruce K and Cabell have a graphic designer that re-worked an image to come up with this. Not 100% sure though, as I was only handed the graphic. You will need to ask them.

-graham

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Don't worry, Bjorn - we'll have a better design available in about two weeks, prior to Aberdeen. Hold your horses, I got something custom comin....

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I was thinking of ordering a couple, does the shipping combine, or is $5 for each shirt, regardless?

CGarbee

Clinto: Right now it is set up for shipping to be per shirt. If I can stuff more than one into the same flat rate package, I'll combine and will refund the extra...

Bjorn: Kenny sent me several ideas based on PS Magazine covers. Bruce K reworded the slogan and tweaked the design. I had a friend (the t-shirt imprinter) rework the graphic into something she could print. Shirt's will actually be black ink on a Khaki shirt. The colors on the order page (black and green) are from her study when we were considering black on OD...

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks Cabell, I'm not worried now. :)

Wouldn't want people to think that the clean air deuce bellowed smoke and there are other vehicles besides deuces in the convoy, so if more than one is shown....

CGarbee

Bjorn,
The original graphic (on the Convoy home page) went with the "helpful t-shirt" theme that we had been using (jump start, walk around check, tow bar TM), but Bruce wanted to interject some humor... and tie into the Convoy theme a bit more...

Ultimately, the design was my call.

I'm already looking for ideas for the 2008 Convoy... :)

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
So there will be different shirts available later on too?

Man, I guess its like they say, 'the early worm gets eatten'. :?

I just ordered 3 shirts, one for the wife, one for my Dad, and one for me.

CGarbee

Adam,
The shirts that you ordered are for the East Coast Convoy and will server as your ticket to Friday's BBQ.
I think that the shirts Maddawg is refering to are Steelsoldiers shirts...

Two different things... :)
You can never have too many shirts... :)

Thanks! Looking forward to meeting you in person.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I really don't wanna hijack a thread, so my apologies up front.

The shirts that will be here within 2 weeks are Steel Soldiers shirts, not ECC. The SS ones are REALLY COOL, and USA made! I will post pics and info when they arrive. If you're in the ECC, you really should have an ECC shirt, plus it will get you a BBQ feast!

The SS ones are for Aberdeen, really.

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yea, I can't wait to meet you too.

Your right, can never have too many shirts! I'm not mad or anything. I bought several SS shirts from the store last week.

Mmm... BBQ.... :drool:

BEASTMASTER

i think that it might be a little too much ,with all these environmentalists and clean air people out there.might insinuate that military vehicles are gas hogs and air polutters,and don't belong on the road anymore. aua

herc69

I don't care what they look like, as long as they get me into the BBQ!!! [thumbzup] Not only that, but ferro paid for mine already :lol: Speaking of eating, you won't need a shirt to get into the chili nite, just chili or beer to share :beer: No, before you ask, we don't have anything final on which nite that will be or where it will be held. All I know for sure is that I'm bringing chili and ferro is bringing beer!!

ojsdna744

herc69 said:
Speaking of eating, you won't need a shirt to get into the chili nite, just chili or beer to share :beer: No, before you ask, we don't have anything final on which nite that will be or where it will be held. All I know for sure is that I'm bringing chili and ferro is bringing beer!!

Well, if the barbeque is Friday night, that makes it thursday right?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks