• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2009 GA Rally-trader on line

Blythewoodjoe

I thought I saw a thread on stuff for sale at the Georgia rally, but I can't find one so I am starting one. If there is one , please move me to it. I just wanted to put a few pictures of the mule that is for sale on here. It is not mine and I will have to find out what my cousin wants to do with it, but I know it's for sale as a whole or parts. Pictures should say it all. I'll post more info later.

Oh yea, I have a bunch of engine parts I will have to photo. I have them in some of those medical boxes and they are a pain to take out.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i have some large 3/4 in wrecker chain . a snatch block for a 5 ton. i might bring a 101 and/or a 105 and if anyone needs any 5 ton front springs and hangers shout back. i will have to go thru and see what else i need to let go of... its hard for a packrat like me to part with goodies:roll: i also have a brand new 750x16.5 for a dodge. still has the rubber tits on a 8 hole rim

Last edited:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Tim, I am bringing a soft top frame for you, correct? Save me a chain or two, will swap for the top frame.

BFR

Rocket Surgeon
i have some large 3/4 in wrecker chain . a snatch block for a 5 ton. i might bring a 101 and/or a 105 and if anyone needs any 5 ton front springs and hangers shout back. i will have to go thru and see what else i need to let go of... its hard for a packrat like me to part with goodies:roll: i also have a brand new 750x16.5 for a dodge. still has the rubber tits on a 8 hole rim
Tim,
is the 3/4 chain the shorter one with a big loop/pendant on one end? If so will the pendant fit in a deuce pintle? If they do I want one.

Blythewoodjoe

No word on the Mule yet Joe?
Sorry, but I have been real busy. In this economy, anyone in construction like myself is not going to complain about being busy, but I can't seem to get caught up. At any rate I just got back from an all day beach trip for the little girl that I didn't have time for, but she's only 5 once so...., and I will try to get more pictures and info on soon. I still have to talk with my cousin to make sure I handle things the way he wants. I'll do my best to call him this afternoon. I already have more lined up this week then I have hours, so well see.

I'm not a tease, really :oops:.

Blythewoodjoe

More on the mule

No word on the Mule yet Joe?
Just got off the phone with cousin. I am also uploading pictures of the two engines. It is supposed to be enough stuff there to make a complete engine except for the starter and maybe a magneto. You look the pictures over and see for your self. If anybody wants to come look at the stuff, please come on over. I have closed the boxes back up and don't want to open them for more pictures if I can avoid it.

Here's the deal. If someone wants the whole thing it is for sale. If someone want's parts, we are not parting it out unless enough can be sold to recoup the money in it. It needs to bring enough whole or at parts to meet the figure I have in my head. If you are interested, PM me and we will talk about that figure. I can bring it to Georgia, that's the whole point to putting it up here but I don't plan to bring it back home. Smoke the pictures over. I have much larger copys if you want them or if you want a zoomed close up of part.

PS: any of you guys that know much about mules feel free to PM me and tell me what you think of it. I know nothing about them.

Attachments

bubba_got_you

what do you want for the 101 tim?

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Clinto, another question, is there going to be a wrecker there? (or a HIAB) Looking at a cab swap among other things. Might be interesting this year.:wink:

jw4x4

Kenny- sounds like some people might be doing more work than play. We just did an "Extreme Home Makeover" tv shoot. I would like to see an Extreme MV makeover done in a weekend.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks