KS 2011 Applied Companies 20RFH33DWLP DRASH Shelter Transport Trailer $3100

Steel Soldiers is supported by:

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter
GP item number 2425872. Full details and pictures are available there. Here's the information not included there -

When I picked it up it had no oil in it. I put a new filter on it and filled it with oil. Starts with a jump and runs. It has 25psi of oil pressure at initial start up, falling to <5psi within 5minutes at which point it shuts down.

I presume it was ran without oil. Full rebuild kit including pistons and liners is $800ish. Maybe you'd get away with just mains and rod bearings - I don't know. I don't have space available to work on it until maybe next summer. I'd rather just sell it to someone and cut my losses.

Winning bid was $2600. Invoice was just short of $3100. I transported it from Yermo CA to KS at no small cost on top of that.

I'll sell it for $3100. Delivery available between Washington KS and Hannibal MO.

Attachments

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Soon to be rebuilt. At which point price changes.

Anybody interested in just the ECU off it? 10 ton air conditioner and 120,000 btu heater. 208v 3phase. Functional and can be demonstrated with shore power. $1000.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks