• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 D-Day adventure park June 24 25 26 Rally

dctrack44

We have had several folks ask us about a June Rally same time as Oklahoma Full Auto shoot and trade show (OFAST) that event is next door to the park.
Lot of great full autos to watch and a chance to shoot for a price. We have
made even more roads for all to enjoy and camp facility to hang out.
let us know if interested and we will post more info :grd:

Aswayze

I am so there!

I just spent the weekend running around in my Deuce at DDAP. I cannot express enough how well suited this facility is to military vehicles. There are plenty of really good trails out there that are quite well suited to larger vehicles. Got to like that!

davesgmc

I would certainly bring ELMO back down along with the ferret. anyone want to put a gpmg in the turret and squeeze off a few rounds?

I'M IN!

This is a great palce to do some driving around in. Ran the ferret around the area for a week this past spring. Cant wait to get it down for some more exploring!

davesgmc

will resturant be open for business that day or we gonna ahve to invade the dairy queen? Might even drive the ferret down there to get me a burger.

jasonjc

The D-day park is a 4x4/6x6 fun park. Lots of trails and they also have a lot of paint ball game there. So lots of "town" and stuff to see.

OFASTS is a FULL AUTO gun shoot. You can rent just about any full auto gun you can think of to shoot. They also blow up a bunch of stuff. Lots of FUN!!!!!

Just be careful where you parkroflrofl:p

davesgmc

its in wyandotte, ok. north eastern corner of oklahoma. its a great place, you will be missing out on a lot if you dont show up.
hoping someoen might show up with a gpmg so i can put it in the turret of the ferret and fire it.

davesgmc

of course its in the middle of nowhere. who would want such a place in thier backj yard? besides me..or dewayne,,or,,,wel everyone on THIS forum!

Aswayze

Looks Like Dave, Lyle, myself and a few others are going to convoy down from the KC area on Friday evening. We're taking US 69 down so if anyone want's to jump in let us know.

Flyingvan911

I am semi-commited to an airsoft game at Fort Riley during the same weekend. I am really tempted to change gears. This sounds like a bunch of fun.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
My works days are unknown after the 16th, I am planing on going, but may be shifted to working weekends.

Cleptomaniac

I have to be in NE that week end:x But not going to miss it!! Ill have to be their on Saterday. My friend owns Cold Hand Arms and we are taking a ton of guns! Everything from a M-16 in 9mm to a Ma Deuce.

Flyingvan911

I am going down in the convoy from Kansas City and my girlfriend is coming too. Aswayze helped me with some pioneer tools and antenna parts. This is going to be fun.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks