• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2013 Annual TX MV Rally

nofearnohope

Its that time again to start scheduling the March 2013 rally. March 22-24(updated dates) is the weekend for the open house at the Museum of the American GI and as alwasy we will schedule our rally to coincide with this event. I will try and have prices posted by the end of the week for attendees.

Last edited:

ntxcop

Being pretty new to the green asylum, I too have never attended a rally. Please post more info as it develops, I'd love to attend. Combatmech, maybe we can get some other guys from MVCC to attend and convoy to the rally as a group.

I'm IN!!!! :beer:

wallew

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I hate to say this, but I'm glad that the dates have moved back one week. The Dallas 2013 St. Patrick's Day Parade is on Sunday, March 17th and I'm hoping that the MVCC and the Arrowhead MVPA folks can put on an impressive show in downtown Dallas on that day.

Now, for the following weekend, I'm ALL FOR the MVCC attending. We will have to discuss this in the coming meeting in January.

Blueduce

That depends. If the weather and my back hold out I wouldn't be opposed to throwing an air mattress in the back of the deuce. However, I will also have to have a plan "B" if either one goes south on me. Plans are in progress to discuss options at the next few MVCC meetings.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Thanks for letting us know. Can we have the very first post edited with the correct date. I almost didn't catch the change. Also the MVPA website has the 16/17 March as the dates. I can foresee massive confustion in the future.

Anyone coming to this show that is going to the LA Rally?

nofearnohope

Thanks for letting us know. Can we have the very first post edited with the correct date. I almost didn't catch the change. Also the MVPA website has the 16/17 March as the dates. I can foresee massive confustion in the future.

Anyone coming to this show that is going to the LA Rally?
I have updated the first post. Sorry for any confusion.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks