• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2013 Fall Haspin Rally Parts For Sale/Trade/Barter

gungearz

This is for the parts being sold, traded, and bartered at the haspin rally... Feel free to post what you have for sale with a asking price or trade value. You may also post military surplus items, tools and machinery, and anything related to keeping this hobby alive...

gungearz

Yes... Wanted items are allowed in this thread. Only if your not asking for:

1. A winning lottery ticket to buy another truck...

2. Transportation to get you to the rally...

Or...

3. A lantern with a genie in it to grant you 3 wishes...

Hopes and prayers should be discussed on its own separate thread located in its appropriate category

jdknech

could you point me to the "hopes & dreams" thread for haspin? cause those were the 3 things i needed... lol

plus a passenger west coast mirror "frame" (everything from the door out) i think one off of a M35, M809, and M939 will all 3 work..

212sparky

I have totes for sale. they are the icb totes / tanks. They come with a valve. I am asking $70 each. Will only bring them if you ask for them.

I have tent lights, $100 for the older sets and $200 for the new sets.

I have tent recepticals $8 each.

I have field phone wire for sale, big rolls. I believe 5km rolls. Lengths unknown make offer other wise will scrap.

212sparky

I will have a tote of used fryer oil for sale. I have one person interested in it, If they do not want it the price will be $180.00. It will be in a tote for ease of transport last year I believe I had about 200 gal of the stuff. It is from a local churches festival so there will be some water in them.

SOLD!!

Last edited:

eagle4g63

I will have a tote of used fryer oil for sale. I have one person interested in it, If they do not want it the price will be $180.00. It will be in a tote for ease of transport last year I believe I had about 200 gal of the stuff. It is from a local churches festival so there will be some water in them.
Hey now......I lay dibs on that there oil......what's a feller to do.....I'll even send you money now to secure my claim!!rofl

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks