• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2016 Findlay Ohio Buy, Sell, Trade, Wanted

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Post up what you want to buy or have to sell or trade.

Less than two weeks left, if you want something make sure the seller knows!

Last edited by a moderator:

74M35A2

I'll be there with modern starters and alternators for LDT/S, NHC-250, and 6CTA8.3, in both 12V and 24V, on Sat only. Looking to split 1/2 booth cost/space with somebody for that day. Pricing will be similar as posted, but no shipping. Frequent flyer discount for repeat customers. No senior coffee.

ZiggyO

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will be coming with tons of cra*... I mean stuff............ a cross section of everything I have listed in the classifieds and then some........

Z

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I'll be there with modern starters and alternators for LDT/S, NHC-250, and 6CTA8.3, in both 12V and 24V, on Sat only. Looking to split 1/2 booth cost/space with somebody for that day. Pricing will be similar as posted, but no shipping. Frequent flyer discount for repeat customers. No senior coffee.
I'll have some room if you'd like.

74M35A2

Perfect, thanks. Don't need much, will split booth cost for that day. Commission if you sell product while I go for copter rides (is that going to be there again? Where else can you ride in a UH-1 for $100?). -CM

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I don't know but it is in my top 10 favorite things I've done! I have a mailer from them, I'll have to check.

jasonjc

Perfect, thanks. Don't need much, will split booth cost for that day. Commission if you sell product while I go for copter rides (is that going to be there again? Where else can you ride in a UH-1 for $100?). -CM
I use to GET paid to ride in helicopters.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
This is stuff I have out West so if you want any of these let me know and they will make the trip out.
One NOS set of light weight Bows for the LMTV these are the ones with snaps $150

lighta.JPGlight.JPG

I have several NOS Tan vinyl LMTV cargo covers w/ rubber rope $300 ea

Two Deuce white vinyl cargo covers w/ rubber rope $200 ea

Several NOS in box RAK30 HWH mre 24V crock pots $50 rak16.jpg RAK15.jpg rak17.jpg these are the newer 30amp style and heat up fast!

Litters various new and old style(canvas, nylon, net) let me know which kind you want. $20ea
litters.jpg

I have used 16X16 lightweight frame tents $600 or just frames $450
16X16 half.jpg 16tenta.JPG
used 11X11 Tan Command post tent $475, with correct stowage bags.
11x11.jpg
Also have a used type II Solar Shade 50X50 $125obo, no poles!
solarshades.jpe solarshade.jpg

Contact me if you want any of these, only shipping it East if there is a buyer!!
View attachment 609547

Last edited:

74M35A2

I want a complete tan cargo cover for my M929! I have yet to see one but sure would like to see one on my truck. It would also reassure my bringing the truck.
5T cargo covers are not had cheaply or even reasonable anymore regarding cost. Almost has reached a point where it is worth it to have a canvas shop fab one up. I was surprised at the prices when I was shopping for one.

gottaluvit

I am in need of the following:

For my M929A2:
Rearmost brake relay; NSN 2530014784176.
Steering wheel in good condition; new or used.
Rear door window seal.
Cargo cover with bows, troop seats. Any color will work.

For my M1008:
Front bumper blackout light.

For me:
MREs!

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Some of the items I will have for sale, some is in limited amounts and bulky and may stay at BeefCo, so PM me if you want any of this and I will reserve it for you.
Boarding ladders laddy.jpg NOS but you can see the boxes have rotted. Steel made for the M109 $75 ladder.jpg just 3 of the Aluminum 5 step $100ea ladderALs.jpg ladderAL.jpg
HMMWV or whatever vent.jpg go fast vents $5 . ibib tek.jpgIbis Tek tow bar biscuits $20 a pair

These were made for the 996 HMMWV cushionback.jpg 2" thick cushion 72X12X2 great for padding your troop seats $10ea

NOS 20' long Tan cargo covers made for the USMC 7ton with fresh rubber rope $300 obomtvra.jpg
Tan Deuce cargo covers NOS, boxes are beat but rubber rope is good $275 deuce covers.jpg
Grote P/N 45833 2" marker $1ea grotes.jpg
Show specials 2 Mirrors with hardware NOS (one pair) $20 MRAP.jpg
or folding NOS MRAP Maxx pro crew seat $75ea Maxxpro MRAP.jpg seata.jpg maxxpro_seat.jpg View attachment 610125

Only a few Big Boy cots these are were for Medical units cot.jpg support 300lbs 30" wide, 28" high, over 6.5' long $30

PM me if you want any of this and I will reserve it.

Last edited:

camoyj7

Some of the stuff I'll bring. Also Mrap Icon light kit, GSS cobra seats, Slave cables, 5ton cargo covers and bow kits, Hmmwv a/c kit, M37 parts, ect.

Attachments

Last edited:

rsh4364

I'll be there looking for a few 1009 parts, front bumper and clevice mounting brackets, rear clevice brackets, clevices, radio block off plate, spare tire mount, I'm sure that I'll add to the list.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks