• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2017 MVPA International Convention in Cleveland, Ohio June 21-24

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I thought there was was already a thread on this. I going, anybody else?

If you are planning on attending the 2017 MVPA International Convention in Cleveland, Ohio June 21-24, you will save money and time by Pre-Registering to attend, however, pre-registration closes on June 9, 2017 at 4:30 pm CST. The easiest way is to register is by calling MVPA-HQ at (800) 365-5798, or go to www.mvpa.org / Conventions/ Upcoming Convention.

We highly suggest, if you are driving, you purchase a $20 parking pass, rather than pay $10 per entry at the event. These are only sold in advance, and WILL NOT BE SOLD ON SITE.
Tickets for the Thursday evening barbecue & auction, the Friday Awards banquet, and tour tickets will not be sold on site, so you need to order them now. The dinner cruise is almost full, and will be one of the highlights of the event, so get your tickets today.
Please, call the office at (800) 365-5798, Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm CST or visit: www.mvpa.org before the June 9 deadline for pre-registration.
We'll see you in Cleveland!
MVPA Board of Directors & Headquarters Staff

B3.3T

I'm going with two vehicles. This will be a great show as there is plenty of indoor space.

ZiggyO

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey Dave,

I will be there..... I got linear space right next to you so we can babysit each others stuff as needed........

Z

ida34

We are bringing all the stuff below. We have a table mainly to showcase the projectiles. I will update the thread with our table location when we get it. Most of the parts will stay in our trailer unless someone wants it. We will have a binder with pics of the parts or we can email them on request.

set of deuce/five ton doors with the glass
Scout car passenger's side fenders
Dodge WC Front end sheet metal (hood, fenders, almost complete front end)
WC Dodge seat with cushion frame
HMMWV 242 transfer case in shipping case NOS
KDS HMMWV PCB NOS
Shop van or shop trailer window assembly
HMMWV 200 amp 12/24 alternator with regulator needs a little tlc
KDS HMMWV PCB
M939 injection pump take off known good

Replica Resin Projectiles
37mm
75mm

We have an extensive ordinance collection and my son has awesome skills at replicating projectiles in resin. We will be doing more molds. At this time we have the 37mm and 75mm molds. 75mm HE and 57mm AP are most likely next but we can entertain requests. We are always looking to expand our collection so if you have ordinance items let us know. If we need it we may be able to make a deal.

Last edited:

85CUCVtom

I'm not bringing anything but I'll be there. I work right around the corner so I'll be there right after work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Great facility.
The building might have been great, but the jackwagons that were responsible for helping anyone out were horrible! Its such a shame that no-one cared about others troubles and couldn't lift a finger to remedy folks in a bad spot. I would have been less cordial than Dave was, had I been there.

67Beast

I had a great time thee with my M715 and M725, and came home with way to much that I had bought at the vendors tables. I did find quite a few good deals on all the stuff I bought. I also thought it was great to have the show open to the public as it was a blast talking with people about the vehicles. I'm sure some of the old fudds were pissed because of the crowds crawling all around their trucks leaving finger prints and drool marks. I loved it on the other hand because I stood with my trucks and explained the history and things and didn't have a single issue with the public.

Attachments

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Dave, thats my favorite part too! Its great going to car shows and offering for kids and adults to climb up and get a pic while inside. Their faces really light up!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks