• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2017 NJ MTA Sussex Buy, Sell Trade Thread

LanceRobson

EDIT, At the request of the hosts please use the original NJ MTA info thread for listing buy, sell and trade items. Thanks, Lance

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?165234-2017-mta-spring-show-april-22-23

OK, Folks!!

We're two weeks out and I can't find a buy, sell, trade thread?!

If there's another buy sell, trade thread that I couldn't find I hope a moderator will come along and merge them....

If memory serves we have spaces P5-10 in the last covered outdoor space building.

We're moving to our retirement place in North Carolina this year and cleaning out what's left that won't make the trip. I've been spoiled by having two of these Morton buildings on the farm but won't have a shop at the new place until I can get around to building one....

SAM_0245.jpgSAM_0268.jpg

I'll be posting a lot of items over the next week or so. We're also parting out three rusty but running M1009s. One only has 19K miles on it. If you need anything let me know and I'll see if we have it. I think there is only one good hood left and a lot of the sheet metal is rough......

UPDATE, 4/9/16 There are now two parts M1009s. Somebody came by today who needed enough parts that it was easier to sell him a truck.....

Lance

Last edited:

LanceRobson

At the request of the hosts please use the original NJ MTA info thread for listing buy, sell and trade items. Thanks, Lance

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?165234-2017-mta-spring-show-april-22-23

Vintage iron

Ok, I am selling:
Two new 15.5R20 Michelin super single. 250. Each
I have four new 11.00/20 Titan T hawks $110. Each

I am looking for a Mk48 21"x10" rim. Yes, 21"x10" it should have three rectangular plates on the outside edge.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks