• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2019 Space Coast Warbird Airshow March 15 thru the 17

suzukovich

FFC Static Display 2019 Space Coast Warbird Airshow March 15 thru the 17 Space Coast Regional Airport 355 Golden Knights Blvd, Titusville, Florida 32780 Need a list of 10 to 15 Vehicles for display with priority for Vietnam Era vehicles and equipment. Ideally would like to source as much locally.

Within 35-mile radius all access and or VIP passes

Outside the 35mile radius.

Fuel reimbursements for those trailering or driving in.
A place to sleep if needed (1 bed per vehicle.)
All access or VIP passes.

Please RSVP in Email to FCC Con Douglas Suzukovichsuzunbc@gmail.com or 813-361-7849 by11 Feb 2019 with the following information as I will have to submit list for funding approval
type of vehicle,
Location,
Estimate on fuel Cost
What days you can attend.

Sent from my SM-J727U using Tapatalk

suzukovich

Thank you for the responses
We are projected to have 17 vehicles for the Airshow. We could use a few Ambulances any era. List hase been submitted to the Airshow. If uou still want to attend 16th or 17 March Free entry only.

Set time 8 to 12 Pm on Fridag March 15th. Enter through gate 3. Trailer parking will ne in the RV area.

Saturday or Sunday Gate 3 NLT 8 AM

Sent from my SM-J727U using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks