• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2023 Findlay Ohio Armed Forces Day - May 18-21

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll be there as always. Chris and Dan are planning to stop by, I'm sure my wife and kid will pop in.

snakeyes

I'll be there as always. Chris and Dan are planning to stop by, I'm sure my wife and kid will pop in.
took off work this year to go ,who all is going that might have a 3/4 ton trailer front composite rack for sale plus maybe the one piece 3/4 ton rims

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The open air building closet to the helo. Along the east aisle that runs north/south.

FarmingSmallKubota

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I went last year for the first time, but this year i would like to drive the LMTV up. Still trying to get it ready for more than a local trip. coming from Wapakoneta. I have New fuel cans i can bring up if anyone is interested. I have an ad up in the classifieds.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Which wheels are you looking for?
As for rims I didn't even see the request. I just went to the junk yard up the street and got a GM 8-bolt rim for my M101A2s. You can get them anywhere if they haven't melted them down yet. ;-)

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Check with Ken Spencer, I believe he has some of that style. I know he has adapted rims from hmmwv bolt together rims.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks