• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

352 cckw from norway pictures.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Why do you guys keep torturing me like this? I have to buy a closed cab CCKW or a US6 soon.

Looks great.

paulfarber

They poked a hole in the dash for a water temp gauge.. the humanity! Good thing that dashes are available (A chevy dash should work in a bind)

Since this is a very early truck it should be properly restored.

Grab a copy of AR 850-5 the National Emblem on the hood is a bit small.

Also the Registration number does not fit the early style.. it should start with a W and be larger.

Grab a copy of the Sunderlin CCKW articles off CCKW.org... the first 5 articles and the 10th (the addendum) should get you up to speed.

Obligatory 'Nice Truck'

paulfarber

Is it just out of frame or is there no oil filter on this engine? That's the wrong engine, also (should not have a PVC valve and early factory trucks would not have the oil breather on the filler).

saddamsnightmare

November 28th, 2012.

I do wish the CCKW's were more reasonable in price and parts were easier to find, as GMC didn't want you to keep one of theirs more then 10 years, much less 70! I loved my M35A2 and do miss it, maybe if I get back to Texas I'll get an IFA W-50 and ruin all the 4X4 dudes with lifted Fords and Chevy's days.....;-)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks