• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

4 battery set up

Mmiller412

I’m trying to run a 4 battery set up in my m923. The diagram under the seat shows how to do it. But I t shows there’s a third wire coming up from under the battery box in the center thru the floor. I do not have this wire. Anyone have the same issue or know what to do?

M35A2-AZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you are talking about the smaller wire, that is for the 12v side of the heater motor. Should be wire #569 I think.

Mmiller412

If you are talking about the smaller wire, that is for the 12v side of the heater motor. Should be wire #569 I think.
No it’s not that. I’ll post a picture of the diagram in a bit. It’s three 2 gauge wires coming up from the floor. It’s not one of those tiny 16 or 18 ga ones

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks